Saturday, May 16, 2009

A few more down!

#12..... We have new curtains in our living room. The green giants are gone and beautiful new golden tone ones are up! Thanks to Jamie for taking them up for me, of course they only make them in 64" and our windows are not that big! So thanks Jamie!

#36.... We have baby proofed the house awhile ago. Thankfully because Micah is ready to walk any day now! This wasn't a hard task considering we have to keep everything 'up' because of Bandit!

#50.... With our tax money we decided to trade out the door treatments for new ones in the dining room! LOVE them

#69.... Fiesta had another Tent Sale so of course I went up there and grew my Fiesta Collection. Micah and myself went one weekend, and it was so nice. The two of use took a nice ride up there, shopped then came home! I love my son

I will try to get pictures of the above tasks, but don't hold me to it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment